- Laura Webb-Klendworth
Brittany M. Teague
Banking & Commercial Transactions
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Real Estate & Construction Law
Brittany enjoys helping corporate and individual clients accomplish their business objectives, focusing her practice primarily on commercial real estate and corporate transactions.
Brittany represents clients throughout all stages of the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties, including hotels, apartment complexes, medical practices, shopping centers, and breweries. She also drafts and negotiates commercial leases and represents borrowers and financial institutions in commercial lending and finance transactions.
In addition to her real estate practice, Brittany represents clients in a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, and the drafting and review of contracts.
- J.D., Elon University School of Law, summa cum laude
- Editor-in-Chief of Elon Law Review
- National Association of Women Lawyers Award
- Strongest Overall Comprehensive Performance Awards in Business Associations, Legal Method and Communication, Professional Responsibility, Property, and Torts
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with highest honors
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Central Piedmont