- Mary Beth Reynolds
Daniel D. Stratton
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Labor & Employment Law
Real Estate & Construction Law
Daniel Stratton, an associate with the firm, helps clients in matters involving general commercial disputes and is a recent addition to the litigation team.
Daniel received his law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017). He graduated Order of the Coif and Order of Barristers. While in law school, Daniel served as Managing Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review. Additionally, he was Captain of the Wake Forest National Trial Team, a Board Member of the Wake Forest Moot Court and the Pro Bono Honor Society. Each year while in law school, Daniel received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards – Jurisprudence (Fall 2015), Antitrust (Spring 2016) and Collaborative Law (Spring 2017).
He received his undergraduate degree from Tulane University (B.A., cum laude, 2009). Following his time in New Orleans, Daniel moved to Washington D.C. where he worked as a Paralegal Specialist with the Department of Justice, Antitrust Division. He then served as Press Assistant for the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice, Office of Public Affairs.
Daniel is a native of Carrollton, Georgia.
- J.D., cum laude - Wake Forest University School of Law (2017)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards - Jurisprudence (2015), Antitrust (2016), Collaborative Law (2017)
- Order of the Coif, 2017
- Order of Barristers, 2017
- Wake Forest Robert Goldberg Award for Trial Advocacy, 2017
- Wake Forest Law Review, Managing Editor
- Wake Forest National Trial Team, Captain
- Wake Forest Moot Court, Board Member
- Pro Bono Honor Society, Member
- B..A., International Political Economy, cum laude - Tulane University (2009)
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association