- Michelle Lawler
Spencer C. Krantz
Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Creditors' Rights
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Labor & Employment Law
Real Estate & Construction Law
Spencer Krantz, an associate with the firm, is a member of the Litigation Practice Group. His practice focuses primarily on helping clients in resolving commercial and general business disputes.
Following his graduation from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, Spencer served in the United States Army from 2009 to 2014. His leadership positions included Troop Fire Support Officer, Scout Platoon Leader, Rifle Platoon Leader, and Battalion Fire Support Officer. Additionally, he attended the Airborne and Air Assault Schools. Spencer was deployed to Iraq from 2010 to 2011.
In addition to representing clients, Spencer serves in the North Carolina Army National Guard where he is an Artillery Officer and has served as a Battalion Intelligence Officer, Battalion Fire Support Officer and Battery Commander. He is also active in the West Point Society of North Carolina Piedmont.
Spencer was born and raised in Bedford, VA.
- J.D., Wake Forest University
- Cali Award for Excellence in Contracts and Commercial Transactions
- Teaching Asst. in Contracts and Commercial Transactions and Commercial Leasing
- M.B.A., Liberty University
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
- B.S., Economics, U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Army National Guard (2014 - present)
- West Point Society of North Carolina Piedmont