- Laura Webb-Klendworth
Laura B. Krantz
Banking & Commercial Transactions
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Real Estate & Construction Law
Laura Krantz focuses her practice primarily on representing business clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Tuggle Duggins, she worked at a firm in High Point assisting clients with real estate matters.
Laura is a native of Knoxville, Tennessee. Outside of the office, she enjoys photography, cooking, and spending time with her husband and their two dogs, Larry and Turner. She is an avid fan of both the Tennessee Volunteers and the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. Additionally, Laura is fluent in French and enjoys traveling abroad, especially to Europe where she can practice her second language.
- J.D., Wake Forest University
- - Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law, Staff Member
- - Cali Award for Excellence in National Security Law
- - Research Assistant to an Associate Reporter for the Restatement (Third) of Torts
- B.A., Psychology and French, cum laude, Wake Forest University (and minor in political science)
- - Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Triad Chapter of National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAOIP)