- Sandi Jenkins
Bradley L. Jacobs
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Estate Planning & Wealth Management
Tax Planning & Controversy
Flat Fee Business Solutions
Brad Jacobs, a director of the firm, is a member of the Estate Planning and Wealth Management Group. Brad has experience advising families and individuals on a wide range of estate planning, tax, and business issues. His practice focuses on an array of estate planning matters, including estate tax, generational wealth transfer, life insurance, charitable donation, and business succession planning. Brad also drafts wills and trusts, and counsels clients on estate administration and elder law matters. He is a certified public accountant licensed in North Carolina and is certified by the North Carolina Bar as a specialist in estate planning and probate law.
In addition to advising his clients on wealth management issues, Brad has authored numerous manuscripts and spoken at seminars presented by the North Carolina Bar Foundation, Wake Forest University School of Law, the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants, the Society of Financial Service Professionals, and local and national continuing education organizations, including the National Business Institute, Lorman Educational Services, and the Rendleman Company.
Brad is active in the community and is involved in various business and community organizations.
- J.D., University of Kentucky, with distinction
- B.S., Indiana State University, magna cum laude
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America in the area of Trusts and Estates 2018.
- Greensboro Bar Association
- Greensboro Estate Planning Counsel
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Board member of Goodwill Industries
- Society of Financial Service Professionals