- Lynn Massenburg
Matthew B. Hoyt
Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Creditors' Rights
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Labor & Employment Law
Real Estate & Construction Law
Matt Hoyt focuses primarily on helping clients resolve commercial and general business disputes.
Matt graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., cum laude) in 2018. While in law school, Matt served as an Articles Editor for the Wake Forest Law Review.
Prior to law school, Matt received his undergraduate degree from College of Charleston. After college, Matt spent a year with City Year, an Americorps program focused on helping high-need schools by supporting students and schools. After his time with City Year, Matt worked as a paralegal at an immigration law firm in Boston.
Matt is from Andover, Massachusetts. When he’s not in the office, he is typically spending time with his fiancée, his goldendoodle, Ellie, or watching Boston sports – especially the Patriots.
- J.D., cum laude â€“ Wake Forest University School of Law (2018)
- - Wake Forest Law Review, Articles Editor
- - CALI award for excellence in Business Organizations (2017)
- - North Carolina Advocates for Justice â€“ Outstanding Oral Advocate Award (2018)
- B.A., Political Science â€“ College of Charleston (2013)
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association