- Pearl E. Melton
Natalie C. Folmar
Banking & Commercial Transactions
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
Labor & Employment Law
Tax Planning & Controversy
Natalie Folmar, a director with the firm, is a member of the Business Services and Governmental Affairs Group. Her practice focuses in the area of corporations, limited liability companies, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and tax. She advises clients on entity formation, the purchase and sale of businesses, and general contract matters.
Natalie is a frequent speaker on tax topics focusing primarily on sales and use nexus issues.
- J.D., University of North Carolina, with honors
- B.S., University of North Carolina-Charlotte, magna cum laude
- Senior staff member of the Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation
- 2011 Women Extraordinaire award
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association