- Hannah Matthews
Alan B. Felts
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Labor & Employment Law
Real Estate & Construction Law
Alan Felts, a director with the firm, is a member of the Litigation Practice Group. His practice focuses primarily on litigating and resolving commercial, business and construction disputes.
Alan is also a member of the Business Services & Governmental Affairs Practice Group. In this role, Alan has filed and prosecuted numerous trademark applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). He has drafted cease and desist letters for clients, negotiated settlements and coexistence agreements regarding trademarks, and has been involved with litigation involving trademark, service mark, and trade dress infringement in numerous Federal Courts. He also litigates and defends trademark opposition and trademark cancellation inter partes proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) on behalf of clients.
- J.D., Wake Forest University
- B.S., Clemson University
- Cali Award for Excellence in Criminal Law Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Articles Editor of the Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Piedmont Triad Clemson Club
- Avid supporter of Clemson University athletics